Welcome to the Hudson Water Supply Corporation Community. Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the Service Application and Agreement to apply for service. We look forward to serving your water needs.
NOTICE: Effective August 9, 2022
Impact fees have increased to $895.00. Our fees below reflect the increase.
HUDSON WATER SUPPLY FEES
- Continuation of Cancelled Service $150.00
- Drop-In Fee $705.00
- U- Branch $1885.00
- Short-Side Tap $1950.00
- Road Bore $1500.00
- Non-Emergency Service Trip fee $25.00
- Meter Check Fee $100.00
- Tampering Fee $100.00
- Reconnect Fee $50.00
- Family Membership Transfer Fee $50.00
- Meter Usage Profile Report $25.00
- Property Owner has to authorize name transfer on account; account must be current before transfer can be completed.
- Please notify the office 3 days in advance on any final readings.
- NO EXTENSIONS ON RENTAL PROPERTY WITHOUT PROPERTY OWNER APPROVAL.
Our billing cycle runs a month behind; meters are read on the first week of the month and billed at the end of the month for the previous months usage. Bills are due on the 10th of every month. If you do not receive a bill by the end of the month, please call the office so we can rebill you. Any payments received after the 10th will accrue a $10.00 late fee. Failure to receive a bill or delinquency notice through the mail shall not be a valid defense for failure to pay the bill, delinquent charges/penalties and/or reinstatement fees by the associated due date.